Sunday, May 3, 2009

KISSES AND DISSES:

My husband is a tourney softball player and at times this consumes our lives! Last year he played 5 days a week and this year we are down to 2 days and every other Saturday! Since my husband now has all this free time on his hands you bet I'm going to take advantage of it - home repairs and family time!

KISSES:

* My husband! He has been working for me this week non stop!

* The new holly tree in the front yard! I've been asking for this for over a year.

* The Shrine Circus...had a great family day and the fair and the circus; plus I got to have a funnel cake!

* The half bath wallpaper and Rick the Puerto Rican! A friend of ours use to hang wallpaper and he came over this week and put it up for us. He also fixed the piece that my lovely 2 year old tore off!

* My new front door! We have been saying since the day we moved in that we would replace the front door....that day has come!

* Tim Grandstaff and Brian Bloye; these two are preaching @ West Ridge and have been doing a wonderful job with the Love Series this month! This series has really got me soul checking and trying to make a few changes in my life!

* Weight Watchers...I have been on it for 2.5 weeks and I've lost 13 pounds so far...fit into a pair of my skinny pants this morning for church!


DISSES:

* Well I have to say our home repair speed bumps...Aaron pulling off a chunk of our new wallpaper and the new door being to short (had to replace the whole door frame!)

* Sweets that are over 2 weight watcher points...do you know how bad I would love to have a Kit Kat right now

* The weather channel...they say it's going to rain for the entire week! We all know how true the weather channel is so maybe the so called rain might end up on next weeks Kiss list!


I'm guessing it's a good thing that my Kiss list is twice the size of my Diss list! God and life is good!


Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. (1 Corinthians 13:4-7)

0 comments: